Viabonus Terms and Conditions
Effective as of Januaru 1st, 2023
The following Terms and Conditions will outline the use of the content and services offered by Viabonus (the “Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”):
Viabonus may be referred to as the “‘Website”. In addition to that, any first-person statements or references to “we”, “us” and “our” will refer to the same.
All references to “you”, “your”, “player”, “visitor”, “bettor” and “gambler” will refer to the person making use of the content and services provided by Viabonus.
Viabonus provides information pertaining to online casinos , live casino games, online bingo, sports betting and mobile gambling, online and mobile casino games, slot games, and various forms of promotional material for the same – this information is provided for free and is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
ViaBonus does not offer any real money casino games or gambling services on our Website as the Website is not an online or mobile casino. As such the Website does not accept any bets, wagers, or facilitate any gambling-related deposits or withdrawals.
1.Your Agreement to Viabonus Terms and Conditions
You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure you are up to date with the latest amendments by visiting the relevant information resources and reading them. Your failure to do so has no impact on the Website's right and ability to enforce the documented changes.
You agree that you have no rights to any of the content or services offered by Website, even in the event that you create a free user account or join a mailing list, and that the Website can terminate your use of the Website and restrict your access to its content and services should it be deemed necessary. In such instance, you agree that you have no legal recourse against the Website and are not due to any financial compensation.
You agree that it is your responsibility to be aware of the laws governing participation in online gambling and the use of online gambling services in the country and local area where you reside. Should you be found to be in contravention of any applicable laws and/or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to your residence, you waive the right to hold the Website liable in any pursuant legal actions, either brought by yourself or raised against you by a 3rd party. This includes any class action suits or trial by jury.
By choosing to visit and make use of the information and services offered by the Website you agree to fully indemnify and defend us, our officers, directors, employees, and suppliers from and against all claims, liabilities, legal proceedings, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and expenses of any kind (including but not limited to legal fees for any and all related hearings and consultations).
2. Who is the Website for?
The content provided on Viabonus.com is related to gambling services, because of that, the following rules apply:
The content is not intended for any users under the age of 18 years old or under the age of 21 years old in some jurisdictions. If you are under 18 years old you must cease to use the Website with immediate effect.
All users who reside in a jurisdiction that has implemented regulations outlawing online gambling and online gambling services must cease to use the Website with immediate effect.
All users who have found themselves in counseling for Gambling Addiction or have been diagnosed as Problem Gamblers should not make use of the services provided by the Website for their peace of mind.
If you are underage, reside in a region that is anti-online gambling, or have found yourself to have an addictive personality, specifically related to gambling, we encourage you to stop making use of the content and services of Viabonus immediately.
3.Compliance by Jurisdiction
Viabonus strives to be a gambling information portal while also complying with the legal and ethical positions taken by jurisdictions around the world in terms of how they view online gambling services and what they allow and disallow within their countries and/or States.
To this end, the Website does not supply gambling-related marketing or content in any form for:
- The United States of America
- Russian Federation
- In other jurisdictions, Online Gambling is deemed illegal
- Intellectual Property
All software, data, written materials, content, graphics, forms, artworks, images, graphics, photos, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text, and any other software or documentation found on this site is owned by ViaBonus.
By using this site, you agree to not remove, alter, copy or use the copywritten content mentioned above for any reason.
Any brand names or trademarks, service marks, or trade names used on this site are owned by or agreed to be used by Viabonus. This includes its affiliates and licensors as applicable. All rights are reserved.
The site content and trademarks mentioned are protected by copyright and/or intellectual property rights. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have no rights over the trademarks or site content mentioned.
ViaBonus may contain links to other websites, services, products, or content that is owned by other persons or entities. This is referred to as “Third Party Content”. These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience.
By using the site, you agree to not hold us responsible for any third-party content that you do not agree with. A link to a third-party site does not imply that we endorse the content of the site. You are responsible for deciding whether or not the content found on the page is appropriate. You do so at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
ViaBonus, its associates and their licensors will not be obligated to you or any outsider in contract, tort, or carelessness, for any misfortune or harm at all emerging from or in any capacity associated with your use or access of the Site or the Services, including, without constraint, harm for loss of business, loss of benefits (counting loss of or inability to get foreseen rewards), business intrusion, loss of business data, or some other monetary or considerable misfortune (even where we have been advised by you of the probability of such misfortune or harm).
We, our subsidiaries and licensors will not be subject in contract or tort, for any misfortune or harm at all emerging from or in any capacity associated with your utilisation, of any connection contained on the Site nor are they in charge of the substance contained on any Internet webpage connected to the Site.
By using our site, you affirm that the Company will not be at risk to you or any outsider for any alteration to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Site or the Services.
Viabonus strongly supports online casino gambling as an enjoyable and entertaining hobby or relaxation activity. You can read about the signs of possible Gambling Problems from our article; How to Find Help to Gambling Problem
The best way to ensure that you are able to enjoy online casino gambling safely and securely over a long period of time is to ensure you play responsibly. As the slogan goes; “Gamble with your head, not with your heart.”
If you need help, we recommend seeking it from:
For comprehensive information on Responsible Gambling, please visit our Responsible Gambling page and guides.
Remember to gamble for entertainment, not profit, if you’re chasing your losses or even big wins we recommend reaching out for help or taking a self-exclusion timeout.
What Viabonus Assures You?
As an independent industry and review content website we strive to provide online gambling enthusiasts with relevant and fair reporting relating to online casino news, casino brand reviews, and reviews of the latest casino games and technology developments.
We will also strive to ensure all the news and information is correct and up to date, however, we cannot be held accountable or liable for any losses which may occur due to outdated or incorrect information which we received from 3rd party suppliers. We will, however, do our utmost to correct any errors and discrepancies within an acceptable timeframe once we have been made aware of any such errors.
1.What is expected from you?
- To ensure a long terms relationship, Viabonus expects the following of all its users:
- To be of legal gambling age, at a minimum 18 years old, some jurisdictions 21.
- Do not make use of the Website if your local jurisdictions make online gambling illegal.
- To always treat the team behind the Website and your fellow site users with respect and dignity.
- To make the content and services offered by the Website for personal use only.
- To never promote links containing affiliate tracking or sales tags whereby you, someone you know or someone who has employed, you will benefit financially from the users of the Website accessing said link or content.
- To never impersonate a representative of the Website for any reason, or under any circumstances – not through inference, omission, or false statement.
- To abide by the agreements and terms of service found on the Website.
- To not claim ownership of, make alterations to, sell, or in any form abuse the intellectual property of, logos found on, the written or audio-visual content of or the information offered on the Website.
- To not use the Website, its content, or its services in any illegal manner.
- Do not use the Website, its content, or its services to earn yourself revenue.
- To never promote through links or email or chat services any files or executables which contain malicious code and viruses.
- To never promote through links or email or chat services any material which amounts to pornography (of any form), promotes hate speech, promotes violence against or the repression of any religious group, racial group, gender or sexual orientation.
- To not harvest any private information relating to the Website and its users, either manually or through an automated system, with the intent to sell, share or otherwise distribute the information for free or for profit. Nor can it be collected for personal use.
10. Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require clients and guests of the Site and the clients of the Services to do likewise. On the off chance that you experience any User Content on the Site which encroaches upon a copyright, or generally abuses your intellectual property rights, you ought to advise the Company's Copyright Agent by giving the following data:
- Your name and the name of your organization or Subscribing Organization, if appropriate.
- Your contact information which must incorporate your full email address, physical location and phone number.
- Distinguish the material on the Site that might be an encroachment with enough detail so we may find it on the Site. Please add the URL that points to the possible copyright infringement or a point by point depiction of where to discover the copyright infringement.
- The physical or electronic mark of a person approved to follow up in the interest of the proprietor of a selective right that is potentially infringed.
- An explanation that the data in the notice is correct, and under punishment of perjury, that the complaining party is approved to follow up in the interest of the owner of the potentially infringed content.
- You can contact our copyright agent via email.
11. Termination of Agreement
We may end the Agreement and your use of the site and the services promptly and without notice to you (and with no financial compensation) if one of the following takes place:
- If under any circumstances we choose to suspend to give the Services or the Site or any part thereof, as a rule or explicitly to you.
- If we believe that you have broken any of the details of the Agreement.
- If your utilisation of the Services or the Site has been in any capacity ill-advised or breaks the terms of the Agreement.
- If we feel there are reasonable grounds to do so.
12. Entire Agreement
The Agreement contains the entire agreement between us and you as the website user. This relates to your utilization of the Site, the Software, and the Services and overrides all earlier understanding in connection to the equivalent. You affirm that, in consenting to the Agreement, you have not depended on any warranty that the equivalent has explicitly been made a portrayal by the Company in the Agreement.
13. Get In Touch
Using Viabonus, accessing the content provided, and making use of any services or materials found on the website are all done at your own risk.
All materials, content, and services are made available to you as the public on an “as is” basis. Viabonus, any of its affiliated websites, and licensors disclaim with regards to this website and its materials, services, and other content provided. While we make our best efforts to keep the data and information up to date, we can´t assure that it´s always correct.
Bonuses represented on the site are for new depositing/ registered customers by default, unless stated otherwise.
We make no warranty that the site, the services, and all materials on the site or made available via the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that they are free of viruses spyware, malware or bugs.
Viabonus is fully committed to responsible gambling and we take care to ensure you are playing in a safe environment. The world of online gambling is one that changes and grows on a daily basis, but there are a few factors that remain the same. Whether you're gambling at a land-based casino or via your favorite online site, there are certain facts that must be acknowledged. Unfortunately, while gambling and the many fantastic games on offer can be a lot of fun, developing a gambling addiction can be a reality.
If you've been spending hours playing at an online casino that you enjoy, you may need to take a step back and ask yourself a few important questions.
How will I know if I have a problem?
A good way to gauge whether your gambling is no longer fun, and maybe getting out of control, is to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you gamble alone for long periods, perhaps staying away from work or other activities to do so?
- Have you needed to increase your gambling stake more and more to get the excitement you are looking for?
- Do you suffer from mood swings, irritability and agitation as a result of gambling?
- Do you think that you gamble to escape other issues or problems in your life?
- Do you hide your gambling losses from people?
- Have you tried, in the past, to reduce either the time or money that you spend gambling and been unsuccessful?
- Have you ever been tempted to commit an act of dishonesty to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever gone back online to gamble, on another day, to win back your losses?
- Have you ever hidden your gambling from people who are important to you in your life
- Have you borrowed money, from any source, that you have been unable to pay back because of your gambling or are you otherwise in debt as a result of gambling?
- Have you ever sold any possessions to obtain money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Do you find yourself breaking promises, to family and friends, so that you can gamble instead?
- Do you feel isolated because of your gambling?
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then you may need to take control of your gambling, using the information below. You can also take the confidential ‘Concerned about your gambling’ quiz on the BeGambleaware website to give you an indication of whether your gambling is becoming a problem.
What should I do if I think I have a problem?
The first step in taking back control is to be completely honest with yourself and accept that there is a problem, but that you have the will to confront it. Having done so, you have taken the biggest step to address the issue. It may be that simply standing back and realizing that you have been displaying some of the above behaviors is enough to make you adjust your approach and allow you to resume control. Alternatively, you may feel you need help, advice, and support.
Never be afraid or embarrassed to ask for help. Practical steps to help you stay in control:
- 1. Limit the level of your deposits or expenditure or the time you spend online. Our recommended gaming websites provide tools to allow you to impose your own limits on expenditure.
- 2. If all else fails – stop gambling. Self-exclude yourself from all the websites on which you normally bet or play. If you believe exclusion is the best option for you, it is advisable to take an appropriate break from ALL forms of gambling.
- 3. If you want to prevent access to other gaming, wagering or gambling facilities on the internet, visit www.gamblock.com which will help you do so.
- 4. Use a calendar to mark each day that you don’t gamble, so that you can see the progress you are making.
Organizations that can help
Gambling responsibly is a large focus for many online casinos now, but this wasn't always the case. Thanks to organizations such as GamCare, Lifeline, and GambleAware, online casinos are making changes to help their customers play responsibly wherever possible.
There are many organizations to reach out to when you're in need and there may be those that are specific to your country of residence.
Contact the following organizations for more information:
- United Kingdom
- United States
National Problem Gambling
Gambling Help Online
Anonieme Gokkers Omgeving Gokkers
Gluecksspielsucht Problem Gambling
Hotline: 0800 0776611
Helpline: 00 358 (0) 800 100 101
Helpline: 800 800 40
Helpline: 0046 20819100
- New Zealand
Helpline: 0800 654 655
- South Africa
National Responsible Gambling
Helpline: 0800 006 008
Chinese Gambling Concern Inc.
Helpline: 1800 881 663
Therapy Centre for Dependent Individuals
Helpline: 210 9241993 – 6
Helpline: 01-544 13 57
Helpline: 0800 35 777
- Czech Republic
National Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Addiction
Helpline: 00385 91 754 35 34
Helpline: 0036 1 299 4000