Slot Game RTP – “Return to Player”. The gambling industry is becoming more and more popular every year. Especially with the invention of online slots, people have started indulging more in gambling. Are you wondering why? Well, because playing online means one can stay within their comfort zone and yet enjoy the best casino games of all time. Also, the RTPs or the Return to the Player of online slots are higher than other online casino games. If you are new to gambling, then understanding RTP is important.
In simple language, RTP is the return on the total money staked while playing online.
What Online Slots Have the Best RTP in the Gambling Market?
So, the higher the percentage of this figure, the better are your chances of grabbing a decent win. For instance, if you play a slot with an RTP of 96%, then that means the total return you can expect is 96% of the money wagered. And hence, the chances of losing are 4% of the bet. That’s the basics of RTP that you needed to know. But now, your next concern should be which games are of high RTP and worth playing? Relax because we have got you covered! Our experts have shared the best high RTP online slots that you can play. Keep reading to find out!
Mega Joker – NetEnt
If you are a fan of Netent games, then Mega Joker will please you. This is a five-playline, 3X3 reel slot game that comes with a progressive jackpot bonus. You won’t believe it, but this slot comes with an excellent RTP value of 99%. Here, you can also use the supermeter mode. With this, another set of 5 paylines and 3X3 reels will show up on the playing screen. There you can bet starting from 20 to 200 coins as per your budget. If you play smart and understand the gameplay well, then grabbing huge wins and jackpot bonuses won’t be that difficult in Mega Joker.
Monopoly Big Event – Barcrest
Monopoly Big Event comes with a 99% RTP and is brought to the players by Barcrest. In this game, there is a total of 20 paylines and five reels. As the name suggests, this slot’s theme is Monopoly, the popular Hasbro board game. To win this game, you will have to capture the highest number of properties under your ownership. Try to land on the Big Event symbol as many times as possible to unlock the Big Event bonus feature. The game is filled with bonuses, wilds, and multipliers to help you win a good amount.
1429 Uncharted Seas – Thunderkick
This is a 25 paylines and five reels game that comes with an RTP of 98.6%. The best wins are triggered by the free spins round in this game. In this bonus round, you can unlock around 50 to 100 free spins. The bet limit in 1429 Uncharted Seas is from $25 to $25,000. The ship is the wild icon here, and if you land on three such symbols, you will get to win huge!
Jackpot 6000 – NetEnt
Classic slot lovers already know how incredible Jackpot 6000 is! This is another popular slot game created by Netent. It has five paylines and three reels. If you land on a combination of winning symbols, then the supermeter collects your winnings. You can any time transfer the winning in your account and cash them out or keep playing. The RTP of this slot is 98.1%, which is pretty high and worth a try!
Blood Suckers – NetEnt
As interesting as the name sounds, Blood Suckers has impressed many players worldwide. It is five reels and 25 paylines games based on the unique theme of blood-sucking vampires. The bet limit of this game ranges from 25 cents to $50. This one, too, comes at a decent RTP value of 98%. Besides the theme of the slot, you will also love their bonuses, and the free spins feature round. All of these combined make sure that every player has a great time while playing this slot!
Jokerizer – Yggdrasil
Another online slot with a 98% RTP that you will enjoy is the Jokerizer. There are five reels and ten paylines where you can land on winning combinations to earn rewards. This slot lacks a free spins bonus round; however, it is compensated well by the Mystery Win that lets one grab a whopping 6,000 coins on landing three or more Joker icons. This slot is brought to you by Yggdrasil, which means you can expect the best quality sound and graphics while playing the game!
Kings of Chicago – NetEnt
We have another Netent slot in our recommendation list called the Kings of Chicago. This slot has five paylines and five reels and is a fun slot with an exciting theme. You can unlock the free spins round here to earn more winnings. The best part about this round is that the value will get doubled if you win while playing it. The Kings of Chicago slot has an RTP of 97.8%, and the bet limit ranges from 5 cents to $50 for one spin.
Magicious – Thunderkick
Do you believe in magic and love to play games based on magical themes? If yes, then this online slot by Thunderkick will be your sweet spot. This game is filled with wilds and respins as rewards. The RTP of Magicious is close to 97.6%, which allows the players to win high. Here, the minimum bet limit is slightly higher, around $10, and the maximum limit is $100. You can find this game in many renowned casinos like the Leo Vegas and the 888 Casino.
We hope this article has helped you know the best slots with a high RTP. As per our gambling experts, it is unwise to go for a slot with an RTP lower than 96% because then the winning chances are not so good.
Even though the RTP should be your prime concern, it is not the only thing that matters in a slot game. You should also check the bonuses offered by the slot because even if the RTP is high, it becomes difficult to grab wins if there are no bonuses at all. Also, ensure that you join a casino that is legal and provides full assistance to the players. The casino bonuses can also help you increase your winnings. Before leaving, share with us which of the slots mentioned above are you going to try first? We cannot wait to know!