What is Online Roulette? How to play Roulette? What are the rules? Are you new to gambling and learning about the new online casino games? We understand how it feels to be a newbie! That is why our experts try their best to help the players in knowing everything about the games. Today, we will be discussing all about Roulette. If you have always thought that Roulette is a difficult game, you will be happy to know that it is not! Instead, it is a very simple game that any gambler can play easily with the right guidance. Stay hooked with us until the end to learn everything about Roulette!
Find Out Everything About Online Roulette Today
What is Meant by Roulette?
Roulette is a fun game where people roll a ball in a wheel and bet their money predicting where the ball will stop. This might sound very simple initially but it requires a few master strategies. If you have signed up for a new online casino and know nothing about the game, then keep calm and continue reading because we have got you covered!
Basics of Roulette
Before we delve into the strategies of the game, it is important to learn the basics of Roulette. Read below to find out!
- This game consists of a red and black colored wheel, which has numbers all over it, starting from 1 to 36.
- Apart from the red and black slots, there are either one or two green-colored slots that imply the number zero.
- Each roulette machine also comes with a table that helps you understand the right places for betting.
- Each player needs to bet on a particular number.
- Once everyone has gambled, the dealer rolls the ball in the spinning wheel.
- If the ball stops on the number that you gambled for, you win. Otherwise, you lose.
As you can see, the basics of Roulette are pretty easy to understand. Unlike slot games, Roulette is free of complicated features. That is why newbie gamblers often love playing this game more than the other online casino slots.
Types of Bets in Roulette
Players are allowed to bet on one number or groups of numbers. The number or the groups of numbers you choose determine your winning amount. The common rule of thumb is that when you choose more numbers, your chances of winning increase massively. However, the amount won, in such a scenario, will be far lesser than what you could have won if you picked a single number.
In total, there are three types of bets:
The first two are beginner-friendly while the last one is better for skilled players. Regardless of your expertise, we have discussed all the types of bets below. Keep reading to find out!
Bets can be placed on numbers, colors, columns, and dozens. The ones that are placed on the numbers are known as the inside bets in Roulette. There are seven different types of inside bets. Have a look below to know more about each variety:
- Straight: Here, the bet is placed on a single number.
- Split: In this type, the bet is placed on two adjacent numbers on the paytable.
- Street: When you gamble on three consecutive numbers in a line, it is known as the street bet.
- Six lines: Here, the player bets on two adjacent lines of the table.
- Corner: In this variety, one can bet on four different numbers.
- Trio: If you gamble on three numbers and one or two of them are zeroes, it is a trio bet.
- Basket: Here, a player bets on the numbers 0 to 3 on the first line.
The inside bets are pretty easy to remember even by the beginners!
The outside bets are those stakes that are gambled on the other factors of the wheel except the numbers. It includes the red or black colors, ranges, dozens, and so on. We have mentioned the types in detail below. Have a look:
- Red or Black: Here, you will have to predict the color of the number that wins.
- Dozens: There are three dozens in the number 1 to 36. You will have to bet on one dozen in this type.
- Odd or Even: If you successfully guess whether the outcome will be odd or even, you win this bet.
- Columns: Here, a player will have to predict the number column from which the outcome will belong.
- 1-18 or 19-36: In this type, the bet has to be placed on whether the outcome will be higher or lower than 19.
Experts feel that outside bets are even easier to remember than inside bets. As these two bets are free of any complications whatsoever, they are found in most new online casinos. Inside and outside bets are beginner-friendly and can be played by almost every gambler!
Announced bets are advanced gambling methods for experienced players. They are mainly found in French Roulette and hence the names of these bets are in French. We have covered a few popular types of stakes under this category. Read below:
- Voisins du Zero or Neighbors of Zero: Here, the bet is needed to be placed on the zero and the 7 numbers on each side of the number. The zero and the two groups of 7 numbers when added together make 15 numbers in total. This bet can be placed on the zero of the 22 to 25 wheel.
- Le Tiers Du Cylindre: This bet is placed on the 27 to 33 portion of the wheel. Here, the numbers covered are 5, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 23, 24, 27, 30, 33, and 36.
- Orphelins: This bet covers those numbers that are not covered by the bets mentioned above. Here, you can bet on the 8 numbers in total.
These are the most popular announced bets. If you are just a beginner in the game of Roulette, we would recommend you to master the inside and outside bets first. Once you become a pro in those, then slowly start learning about the announced bets and use them in your gameplay. We have shared a few Roulette strategies in the guide below. Read on!
Our gambling experts have shared some of the best strategies below. So, read the following tips to change your gambling career altogether:
- Bet on number and color that goes together: So many newbie gamblers get it wrong when they start playing Roulette initially. For instance, they bet on the number 3 and the color black. As 3 is a number red in color, what happens is that if they win the bet for the number, they lose it for the color and vice versa. Hence, it would be more appropriate if you bet for 3 and red. In that way, you can win both bets simultaneously. This is a very vital tip and hence, do not forget it ever!
- Never play to win money: Players often indulge in a new online casino game to earn money. But that should never be the approach while playing any game. That doesn’t mean you cannot win in Roulette. Surely, you can! However, it should not be the primary reason why you play. Do not bet more than you can afford and also keep away from Roulette addiction!
- Pay attention to the rules of the game: Roulette is one such casino game that has more than one variety. Each type of Roulette has a different set of rules. Hence, before you start playing a Roulette game, please do read the rules book. You can also read other online reviews related to that particular type of Roulette. This will help you gain maximum knowledge about the game before getting your hands on it.
We hope these strategies help you enjoy Roulette at its best in a new online casino!
We hope this Roulette guide for Canadians has helped you know a lot about the game. If you are planning to try this casino game, don’t be scared of losing. Play it for fun and practice the skills to become a pro Roulette player. Join the best new online casino and get started with the game today. So, when will you play Roulette? We are super excited to know!
Viabonus Editorial Team