How to play Online Bingo? Are you new to this fascinating world of gambling? We understand how tricky it is for a newbie to learn everything about the new online casino games. Bingo might sound like a cakewalk but there are little tricks you must know to be a pro and win every hand.
This is an A to Z to Bingo Online guide so that Fortune chases your skills. Even if you are not new to the new online casino games, you must stick to this guide till the end. We have spilled beans that are too good to miss.
Read on to learn the basics as well as expert strategies of a high roller and get ready for massive wins!
What is Online Bingo?
Bingo is the most exciting game of chance. In Bingo, every player has to match the arrangement of numbers on cards with the numbers drawn randomly by the caller (/host), and mark the numbers selected with tiles.
When the numbers selected are arranged in a row on the card of a player, they call “Bingo”. This sends notification alert to all other players to a winning card, and the caller verifies the win. The game here is to get the winning combination the earliest to win the jackpot. So, gear up to efficiently mark off a row or a full house, to be the winner.
In the new online casino games of Bingo, random number generators are used. In addition to the basics, there is so much more to online Bingo. You have variations, chat rooms, side games, and crazy bingo linguistics you would love to learn.
What Are the Different Types of Online Bingo Games?
There are various types available online. The uniqueness depends on the casino you choose, and the provider it belongs to. Our favorite and the most common games include:
- 30 Ball Bingo
- 75 Ball Bingo
- 80 Ball Bingo
- 90 Ball Bingo
The rules do not change with casinos. Here’s a quick overview of “How To Play Bingo”.
How To Play Bingo?
30 Ball Bingo: This is the fastest game. There are 3*3 griding with nine numbers. The goal is to strike off the nine numbers to win the game. There is only one reward offered here.
75 Ball Bingo: Also known as Pattern Bingo, it has a 5*5 grid with numbers from 1 to 75. A stated pattern is declared. The player to strike it off first, horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins the match. There is also a coverall games option.
80 Ball Bingo: Called the Coverall Bingo, you get a 4*4 grid here with numbers from 1 to 80. The player who marks all 16 numbers off first, wins the game.
90 Ball Bingo: This is the classic game of Bingo. This features a 9*3 grid with 15 numbers from 1 to 90.
There are three prizes offered, two lines followed by a full house with rewards increasing.
There are usually two prizes for any individual line on the grid. To win a full house, you have to mark off all the 15 numbers.
How Can You Get Online Bingo Tickets?
Getting tickets for new online casino Bingo is just so easy. All you have to do is select a room you would like to play in, and you will get the ticket right on your screen. You can choose the amount you want to put in, and you are good to go. The amount of wager needs to be deposited into the player’s account. If you have a bonus fund or if it’s a free room, you do not need any real money.
What Is the Consequence of Missing a Number?
In the new online casino Bingo, the numbers are automatically marked off by the system. So, you do not stress about being a FOMO. The casino knows the winning tickets.
You can buy more than one ticket to multiply your winning chances without being puzzled about how to keep up. Sit back and the system does the job.
However, if you crave a brick-and-mortar casino feel, you can choose to do it manually. Head on to settings and choose Manually Daub.
Even in a manual setting, if you miss a number despite having a winning card, the system will auto credit your winnings to your account.
Online Bingo Lingo: Chatting Terms and Abbreviations
New online casino Bingo aims at fostering interaction and a sense of community among the punters to make their gambling experience even more joyful.
The Bingo Lingo is often used in chats. You miss out on the fun if you do not know it. So, here’s a quick glossary for you.
- OMG: Oh My God
- SS: So Sorry
- ROFL: Roll On the Floor Laughing
- SYS: See You Soon
- TY: Thank You
- WDW: Well Done Winner
- GL: Good Luck
- 1TG or 2TG: How Many Numbers You Are Awaiting
- ASL: Age, Sex and Location
- TYVM: Thank You Very Much
- TC: Take Care
- WTG: Way To Go
- LOL: Laughing Out Loud
- HB: Hurry Back
- NP: No Problem
- YW: You are Welcome
- GN: Good Night
Strategies To Secure a Win at Online Bingo
These tips will improve your punting at new online casinos. Reminder: Bingo is called a game of chance not a game of skills. You can trigger your winning chances with the following tips:
- Play with fewer players in a room: In slots, the bigger the room, the greater is the jackpot. This is untrue for Bingo. The winning amount remains unaffected by the size of the room. The lesser is the number of players in a room, the greater is your winning probability. Choose odd hours when fewer players are active.
- Purchase more than one ticket: Buy a batch of cards. The more tickets you have, the higher is the chance of your winning. Also, with many cards, you have greater chances of marking off a pattern.
- Know the prizes: Some bingos offer prizes on completing a line while others on a full house. Know what you are entering into. Some casinos provide generous bonuses. A good bonus or free tickets shall help you play longer and win more.
- Participating in community interactions: Win random extra prizes from the chat-room apart from the main game.
This theory is popular even in stock markets. The card check rules are:
- Have the same amount of high and low numbers.
- Have the same amount of odd and even numbers.
- Have equal numbers ending with 1 to 9.
British statistician Tippett says the more is the span of 75-ball bingo, the higher is the chance that balls drawn will be near medium no of 38. In shorter games, numbers closer to 1-75 are drawn.
- In a short game, pick cards near 1 to 75.
- In longer games, pick cards close to 38.
- Read the terms and conditions of the site.
- Navigate through the site.
- Apply the strategies.
- Try a demo version, if available.
We are glad that the insights into the new online casino Bingo were helpful. This amazing social game is easy to play, with multiple opportunities to grab exciting prizes.
Share with us your next best Bingo experience. We are all ears to know!
Viabonus Editorial Team